GS1-compliant labelling solutions for ID-in-RAIL
The global GS1 standard for normalising the labelling of safety-relevant subassemblies and components
SBB (Swiss Federal Railways) and other international rail operators have decided to implement standardised labelling. This guarantees a transparent flow of materials and information throughout their entire life-cycles, including production, storage, installation, operation and repairs.
This standardised labelling of subassemblies and components is based on the global, rail-specific GS1 standard. The globally established standard offers a lot of potential for rail operators, component manufacturers, system developers and end-customers. It brings benefits and more safety to processes, especially in the fields of maintenance, repairs and operations (MRO).
Profit from the experience and knowledge of a successful RFID/NFC specialist. smart-TEC supports you in all matters of ID-in-RAIL, RFID and 2D codes. We offer labelling solutions suited to every area, application and environment. Materials, AUTO-ID-technology, size, attachment type and printing are all adapted to each customer’s requirements.
Working with our digitalisation partner TRANSFORCE Partners GmbH, we can optimise your cross-company processes all along the value-added chain.
Examples of products
Your capable partners
There are lots of good reasons to work with us, the RFID & NFC transponder specialists:
- We’re active on the GS1 committee establishing a global labelling standard in the rail sector
- Sound knowledge of RFID/NFC and barcodes
- Considerable production expertise and customised coding
- Comprehensive project management
- Certified quality and sustainable production
- Personalisation and customisation solutions
As a team of companies and specialists we offer the following leadership qualities:
- Management consulting: analysing and structuring digital transponder process models
- Technical solution expertise: from the idea to the successful implementation of supply-chain management with integrated business intelligence and big data / analytics
- Staff coaching: requirements transfer into the company
- Mergers & acquisitions: accelerating your business model
Case study: servicing long-distance trains
Using an RFID LABEL and maintenance app:
- Daily visual monitoring
- Seamless digital documentation
- Proof of Presence
- Maintenance orders generated online
smart-TEC products for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations)