RFID/NFC transponders offer numerous uses in marketing, product life-cycles and customer loyalty. You can use them to upgrade your products, conduct personalised cross-selling and simplify shopping and spending processes considerably. From talking glasses in pubs to intelligent socks: there are no technical limits to your creativity.
Benefits compared with conventional labelling:
- Memory: offers enough space for added value and digital media benefits.
- Capture: visual contact not needed for scanning – no more hunting for labels.
- Operation: no QR code scanning or typing in website addresses.
- Longevity: survives laundry washing and everyday wear and tear.
- Integration: can be integrated absolutely invisibly and securely into products and objects.