GS1-compliant labelling solutions for ID-in-RAIL
The global GS1 standard for normalising the labelling of safety-relevant subassemblies and components
GS1 complient RFID and NFC labelling solutions
The basis for the standardized labeling of parts and components is the globally valid railway-specific GS1 standard. A globally established standard offers a great deal of potential for rail operators, component manufacturers, system houses and end customers.
This creates advantages and increased security for processes, especially in the area of maintenance, repair and service.
Benefit from the experience and know-how of a successful RFID/NFC specialist. We will be happy to advise you on all aspects of ID-in-RAIL, RFID and QR code. smart-TEC GmbH offers the right labelling solution for every application, every use case and all environmental conditions. Material, technology, size, application method and imprint are optimally adapted to the respective customer requirements.
Examples of products
smart-TEC your strong partner
There are many good reasons for working with us, the RFID & NFC transponder specialist:
- Active participation in the GS1 committee as well as the GS1 Working Group ID-in-RAIL for a global identification standard in the railway sector.
- Well-founded know-how in RFID/NFC and barcode
- High level of production competence and customized coding
- Comprehensive project support
- Certified quality and sustainable production
- Personalization and individualization solutions
smart-TEC products for MRO (Maintenance, Repair and Operations)
Can we assist you with your ID-in-Rail project?