RFID/NFC technology simplifies driving licence verification, carsharing and fleet management
Tamper- and forgery-proof RFID/NFC driving licence label
Companies have been obliged for many years to check the validity of and document driving licences belonging to employees who use company vehicles (company cars, pool vehicles, trucks and so on). This often takes a lot of time and money to do. RFID and NFC technology helps make this process quicker and more secure. An RFID/NFC label is stuck to each staff member’s driving licence and can be automatically scanned and documented using dedicated scanning devices. smart-TEC developed this application specially for the smart-LABEL driving licence.
- Material: film
- Attachment: self-adhesive
- Available chip types: NXP NTAG213, NXP I-Code SLIX (other chip types on request)
- Frequency: 13.56 MHz (HF ISO 14443, ISO 15693)
- Size: 18 x 18 mm (special sizes on request)
- Attachment aid: yes, using transfer film
- Programming: uncoded, can be programmed individually by customer
- Overprint: UID print, company logo, consecutive numbering
- Delivery form: single or in sheets (e.g. A4)
What do you want your tamper-proof RFID/NFC driving licence label to look like?