We’ll gladly assist you with any questions you may have about RFID and NFC labelling solutions. Simply call us or write to us:
+49 89 613007 80
Identification, originality & security
Protect your products
RFID/NFC transponders possess globally unique serial numbers called UIDs. Safety-relevant information can be stored on their chips and RFID/NFC transponders can be integrated almost invisibly into products and objects. This makes them a much smarter way of securing and identifying objects than seals, magnetic strips and fingerprints.
Benefits compared with other methods:
- Originality: globally unique serial number that cannot be copied.
- Flexibility: dynamically amendable data content instead of static information.
- Integration: can be integrated absolutely invisibly and securely into products.
- Reading distance: contactless scanning – can be reduced to a very short distance if necessary.
- Self-destruct: the chip’s functions are destroyed if tampering is attempted.